Lemon Tree is a cleaner, disinfectant and sanitizer designed for institutional use such as Hospitals, Nursing Homes, and Institutions where housekeeping will be of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross infection.
- Lemon Tree is very effective for controlling odors caused by the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi.
- Use on hard non-porous surfaces, such as floors, walls, sink tops, garbage pails, telephones, restrooms, bed pans and operating rooms. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Pre-clean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection.
Use 1:49 ratio (20.5 ml/L) mix with water (900 ppm active).
Apply with a cloth or mop. This dilution will be effective as a germicide against salmonella choleraesuis, staphylococcus aureus, escherichia coli and pathogenic fungi. Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid. Prepare a fresh solution for each use.
If used for sanitation of food equipment or food contact items, limit the level of active sanitizer to 1:220 (4.5 mL/L). Completely drain the product from all food contact surfaces and rinse with potable water. Avoid contamination of food.
Keep out of reach of children. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Do not breathe mists. Wash hands after handling. Do not use with other cleaners.
This product is not to be used as a sterilant/high-level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that:
- is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or
- contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE